Coral Colloquium Corearte Río de la Plata
This colloquium will be transmitted in spanish
We always consider the meeting of the choirs, the teachers and the musicians in general who make our activity a reality, to be very enriching.
This year between December 7th and 13th with the ZOOM platform we will share and develop the talks and opinions of our speakers on various aspects of choral activity.
The speakers will talk about rehearsal techniques, the approach to vocal technique, the choice of repertoires, the importance of choral singing in education, the socializing function of senior choirs and the new challenges proposed by the permanent production of arrangements and compositions.
With the organization of these talks we want to exchange points of view and education by recognized teachers of the international scene and friends of Corearte.
To offer a space for exchange, knowledge and rapprochement between singers, vocalists, directors, instrumentalists and musicians in general.
- Strengthen participants’ knowledge in different areas through talks by and with guest teachers.
- To reflect on the choral activity for the next years.
To emphasize the importance of children’s choirs as another tool of education.
- To prioritize the senior choirs as spaces of artistic realization, socialization, learning, relationship with the community and improvement in the quality of life of the singers.
- To emphasize the function of the choral festivals as spaces of social meeting, musical formation, capture of ideas and knowledge, visibility before the society and promotion of the artistic quality.
To know more about Cecilia Espinosa
To know more about Cristina García Banegas
Monday, December 7 th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– Choral Music in the Río de la Plata
Raúl Montoro by ACORDELUR
Esteban Conde Ferreyra by ADICORA
– Relationship between Choral Music and Literature
Néstor Andrenacci – Argentina
Tuesday, December 8th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– Choral singing and senior choirs
María Emilia Puebla – Argentina
Wednesday, December 9th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– The Latin American choral repertoire
Cristina García Banegas – Uruguay
Thursday, December 10th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– Choral Singing and Human Rights
Stella Maris Lescano – Argentina
Francisco Simaldoni – Uruguay
Friday December 11th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– The direction of a choral symphonic work
Cecilia Espinosa – Colombia
Carlos Rivera Aponte – Puerto Rico
Saturday December 12th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– Arrangements, compositions and multidisciplinary creations for choirs
Pablo Trindade Roballo – Uruguay/Brazil
Sunday December 13th – 12 PM (Uruguay time)
– Choral singing and education
Maria Guinand – Venezuela
Josep Prats – Spain
Felipe Ramos – Chile
– International Day of Choral Singing Concert
Colloquium registration form
Participation in the Colloquium Coral Corearte Rio de la Plata is free and will be limited to the first 300 registered.
The following form will help us to contact you and send you the link to participate in the talks every day.
We welcome you to our family… to the Corearte family!