Corearte invites you to participate in the International Festival “Corearte Córdoba 2019” to be held in the city of Cordoba – Argentina from 3 to 8 September 2019.
Participation is open for choirs from different backgrounds to participate in this non-competitive event. Participants will have the opportunity to perform concerts in different venues of great cultural interest and attend excellent workshops with renowned invited Maestros.
This edition of Corearte will be held in Córdoba, Argentina from the 3rd to the 8th of September 2019.
Spanish and English
Choirs of children, youth or adults, religious, community, Institutes or Universities, professional choirs, amateurs, chamber choirs or vocal groups, are all welcomed to participate.
Individual singers can also participate in special conditions (ask the organization). This event is NOT COMPETITIVE.
The choir that wants to participate must send before the 15th of May 2019 the participation form of the Festival, as well as a recent recording of a performance or rehearsal of the group, a photo of the group in good resolution, a photo of the director and a brief curriculum of the choir and its director.
The Organization, Corearte, provides an electronic piano or keyboard, according on the location. If the choir needs other instruments they must be provided by themselves. Some locations do not allow the amplification of instruments, ask the Organization.
The repertoire for the different festival performances must be submitted by the 30th of June 2019.
Since the first edition of Corearte Festival, workshops on choral singing have been one of the most prominent areas of the Festival, as they give participants the opportunity to work with internationally renowned teachers and share rehearsals with other participants.
Total hours: 12 hours
Each participating group may choose one workshop and common workshop, at the time of registration (quotas per workshop are limited and in order of registration, at the discretion of the organization participants may be redistributed on workshops, if necessary).
Workshops are held in 4 sessions in the morning. A dress rehearsal will be made before the closing concert of the Festival, in which works are interpreted and worked will be attended by all participants.
Venues for conducting concerts are chosen for their sound quality and cultural and/or architectural interest, thus providing an opportunity for participants to sing at important places in each city.
Festival activities will begin on Tuesday, September 3 at 2:00 pm, so groups are requested to arrive before that time.
This program is provisional and is subject to change.
- Tuesday 3/09: Welcome workshops, concert and cocktail.
- Wednesday 4/09: Training workshops, free time, concert.
- Thursday 5/09: Training workshops, free time, concert.
- Friday 6/09: Training workshops, free time, concert.
- Saturday 7/09: Workshops, rehearsal, closing concert, dinner and party.
- Sunday 8/09: Breakfast and departure of delegations
The registration for participants includes accommodations in the following options:
$350 USD – Hostel
$450 USD – Quadruple and triple occupancy rooms in a 3-star hotel
$525 USD – Double occupancy rooms in a 3-star hotel
$590 USD – Single occupancy rooms in a 3-star hotel
The registration fee must be paid in three installments. These must be paid according to the following deadlines:
These amounts are per person and in US dollars.
Along with the last installment (at the time of arrival and in cash) extra costs requested by choir members (extra days, transportation, transfer, etc.) must be paid.
Discount for prompt payment: Choirs who confirm their participation with the payment of the first installment of the registration before 15 February 2019, will benefit from a 10% discount (only on registration). More information: email@example.com
Changes and Cancellations
Payment of the registration fee for participants after 30 June 2019 is NOT refundable if you cancel participation. The participation which becomes vacant in case of cancellation, may be used by another choir member or companion.
If it is a definite cancellation there will be a $150 USD penalty.
- Accommodations and breakfast according to the selected option (3 to 8 September 2019)
- 12 hours of workshops
- Concerts in emblematic venues of the city of Cordoba.
- Spaces for group rehearsals, according to need and availability
- Participant guide with touristic information, curriculums, details, etc.
- Certificates of participation in the Festival and workshops
- A staff member of Corearte Córdoba that will accompany the group throughout their stay
- Airfare or ground transportation
- Transport for Festival (please agree terms with the organization)
- Entrance fees to museums, tours and other paid cultural or recreational activities.
- Insurance: The Festival has a Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance for the event but is not responsible in case of accidents and/or diseases that may occur to participants during the event, so it is mandatory that each participant travels with individual insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.