From 30 June to 5 July 2020 in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife – Spain
Come and share with us the Choral Music Summer Camp with your group or individually, you will have a great time!
You will meet new friends from other countries, have a lot of fun, and above all, music!
Enjoy choral singing workshops and a wide variety of outdoor activities. You cannot miss it! Places are limited and are awarded in order of registration.
Come to Corearte Summer Camps 2020!
From 30 June to 5 July 2020 in Puerto de la Cruz, Canary Islands – Spain
Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese
The Musical Summer Camps are aimed at children and teenagers, between 7 and 17 years with musical interest or members of a choir.
Registration can be both individual and as a choir. Places are limited and are awarded on a first come first served basis.
The choir that wants to participate must send before the 1st of April 2020:
- Participation form of the Summer Camps
- Recent recording of a performance or rehearsal of the group with two pieces of its repertoire
- Photo of the group in good resolution and a photo of the conductor
- Brief curriculum of the choir and its conductor
The Organization, provides a piano or an electronic keyboard, depending on the location. If the choir needs additional instruments, they must make the necessary arrangements to bring them.
The repertoire for the different performances of the Summer Camps, must be sent before 15 May 2020.
The organization will send to each choir the concert venues and times beforehand.
As a Choral Music Summer Camp, we give the utmost importance to musical workshops, where boys and girls can improve their vocal technique and enjoy the experience of working with great directors.
Musical workshops are held every day and are supervised by members of Corearte. At the end of the week, on Saturday, 4th of July, we perform a closing concert where all parents, siblings and friends are invited to participate!
And for those who come from abroad, the concert will be broadcasted live via our Fan Page!
The venues for the concerts are chosen for their sound quality and cultural and/or architectural interest, thus providing an opportunity for participants choirs to sing in emblematic places of the Island of Tenerife.
The activities of the Choral Summer Camp begin on Tuesday 30 July at 15:00. The schedule will be adjusted as registrations are confirmed. This program is provisional and subject to change:
- Tuesday 30/6: Welcome, inaugural workshops and activities
- Wednesday 1/7: Workshops, visit to Tenerife and concert
- Thursday 2/7: Workshops, visit to Tenerife and concert
- Friday 3/7: Walks and afternoon at the beach
- Saturday 4/7: Workshops, closing concert and celebration
- Sunday 5/7: Breakfast and farewell
The Choral Summer Camp is made in an ideal setting amidst nature and away from the everyday environment.
Every evening we split into different groups and play activities. Each group will have their monitors assigned, following the applicable regulation.
The activities we do in our colonies are as follows:
- Musical Activities
- Pool Games
- Afternoon at the beach
- Evening activities
- And much more…
Choral Summer Camps:
The price includes musical workshops, recreational activities, accommodation on full board meal plan (from dinner on Tuesday 30 to breakfast on Sunday 5)
(four hundred twenty euros)
Price per participant and in euros
- First Payment before 15 April 2020, 210 € (two hundred ten euros)
- Second Payment upon arrival in 30 June 2020.
These amounts are per participant and in euros.
Along with the last installment (At the time of arrival and in cash) all the extra costs requested
by members of the choir, as double rooms, extra days, transports, transfers, etc., must be paid.
Every registration after 1st June must pay the full registration fee of 420 €.
Once the registration is confirmed, you must submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of ID
- Copy of proof of Health Insurance
- Copy of vaccination card or medical certificate with the date of vaccination
- Accommodations in 3-star hotel in Puerto de la Cruz in triple and quadruple occupancy.
- Full board (from dinner Tuesday 30 June to breakfast Sunday 5 July)
- 8 hours of choral workshops
- Concerts in venues of acoustic quality for choral music
- Participation Materials of the Summer Camps, workshops and tourism
- Certificates of participation in the Summer Camp and workshops
- Recreational activities
- Staff and monitors
- Airplane tickets or ground transportation
- Transportation during the summer camp.
- Entrance fees to museums, tours and other cultural or recreational paid activities.
- Insurance: The Festival has a Compulsory Insurance of Civil Liability of the event but is not responsible for accidents and/or illnesses that may occur to participants during the summer camp, so it is mandatory that each participant travels with their individual insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.