Corearte all’Italiana gives you the opportunity to spend 10 unforgettable days to explore the historic cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, among others. Of course, without forgetting music!
The tour will be held on the different cities of Italy from 4 to 13 of May 2020 .
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Tour activities will begin on Monday, 4 of May, 2020 with the arrival of choirs in Rome.
- Monday 4/5 – Arrival and welcome, visit to Rome, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Fontana di Trevi
- Tuesday 5/5 – Visit to Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica. Free afternoon
- Wednesday 6/5 – Visit to the Coliseum and Roman Forum. Concert
- Thursday 7/5 – Visit to the Assisi, San Francisco Basílica. Concert
- Friday 8/5 – Visit to San Gimignano, La Toscana wine experience. Arrival in Florence.
- Saturday 9/5 – Visit to Florence, free time.
- Sunday 10/5 – Visit to Pisa: Tower and Baptistery, free time. Concert
- Monday 11/5 – Visit to Venice
- Tuesday 12/5 – Visit to Murano and free time in Venice. Concert
- Wednesday 13/5 – Departure to Rome
- Minimum group of 30 people
- Registration will be paid in 4 installments
- First payment before September 30, 2019 (250 euros)
- Second payment before December 30, 2019 (350 euros)
- Third payment before March 30, 2020 (450 euros)
- Last payment upon arrival (outstanding balance according to the number of members and chosen accommodation)
- These amounts are per person and are in euros.
The choirs that formalize their participation with the payment of the first installment before August 15, 2019 will have a discount of 100 € (one hundred euros) that will be deducted from the last installment upon arrival at the hotel in Rome.
In a room with triple occupancy – 1500 € (one thousand five hundred euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 1550 € (one thousand five hundred and fifty euros)
In an individual room – 1850 € (one thousand eight hundred and fifty euros)
In a room with triple occupancy – 1800 € (one thousand eight hundred euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 1850 € (one thousand eight hundred and fifty euros)
In an individual room – 2100 € (Two thousand one hundred euros)
- Accommodations on 3 star and 4 star Hotels (Rome, Assisi, Florence, and Treviso), 10 days and 9 nights (from the 4th of may until breakfast on the 13th of may) .
- Transfers in contracted bus.
- Half-board (9 meals) without beverages.
- Concert productions.
- Visits to Rome, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano, Venice, …
- Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum Entrances
- Wine Experience in La Toscana
- Transfers to San Marco and Murano in Venice
- Staff along the entire tour
- Plane tickets
- Insurance: The organization has obligatory liability insurance for the event but accepts no responsibility in the case of any accidents and/or illnesses that may occur to participants or companions during its duration, which is why it is mandatory that each participant travel with their individual insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.