Corearte all’Italiana gives you the opportunity to spend 10 unforgettable days to explore the historic cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, among others. Of course, without forgetting music!
The tour will be held on the different cities of Italy from 13 to 22 of May 2019 with the option of an extension until the 25th of May.
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Tour activities will begin on Monday, 13 of May, 2019 with the arrival of choirs in Rome.
- Monday 13/5 – Arrival and welcome, visit to Rome, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Fontana di Trevi
- Tuesday 14/5 – Visit to Museum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, Free afternoon
- Wednesday 15/5 – Visit to the Coliseum and Roman Forum, Concert
- Thursday 16/5 – Visit to the Assisi, Basilica of San Francisco, Concert
- Friday 17/5 – Visit to Siena, Free afternoon, Visit to San Gimignano, Arrival in Florence.
- Saturday 18/5 – Visit to Florence, The Academy, Free time, Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Sunday 19/5 – Visit to Pisa, Tower and Baptistery, Free Time, Visit to Lucca, Concert
- Monday 20/5 – Visit to Venice
- Tuesday 21/5 – Free Day in Venice, Concert
- Wednesday 22/5 – Departure to Rome
- Minimum group of 30 people
- Registration will be paid in 2 installments
- First payment before March 30, 2019 (60 %)
- Last payment upon arrival (outstanding balance according to the number of members and chosen accommodation)
- These amounts are per person and are in euros.
In a room with triple occupancy – 1550 € (one thousand five hundred and fifty euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 1650 € (one thousand six hundred and fifty euros)
In an individual room – 1900 € (one thousand nine hundred euros)
In a room with triple occupancy – 1450 € (one thousand four hundred and fifty euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 1550 € (one thousand five hundred and fifty euros)
In an individual room – 1800 € (one thousand eight hundred euros)
In a room with triple occupancy – 1350 € (one thousand three hundred and fifty euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 1450 € (one thousand four hundred and fifty euros)
In an individual room – 1700 € (one thousand seven hundred euros)
- Accommodations on 3-star and 4-star Hotels (Rome, Assisi, Florence, y Mestre), 10 days and 9 nights (from the 13th of may until breakfast on the 22nd of may) .
- Transfers in contracted bus.
- Half-board (9 meals) without beverages.
- Concert Productions.
- Visits to Rome, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano, Venice, Lucca…
- Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum Entrances
- Wine Experience in Tuscany
- 24 hours Vaporetto Ticket
- Staff along the entire tour
- Plane tickets
- Insurance: The competition organization has obligatory liability insurance for the event but accepts no responsibility in the case of any accidents and/or illnesses that may occur to participants or companions during its duration, which is why it is mandatory that each participant travel with their individual insurance.
The 4-day extension continues on day 10:
Wednesday 22/5 – Visit to Sorrento
Thursday 23/5 – Visit to Pompeii, Vesuvius, Free time
Friday 24/5 – Visit to Sorrento, Concert
Saturday 25/5 – Return to Rome
In a room with triple occupancy – 420 € (four hundred and twenty euros)
In a room with double occupancy – 470 € (four hundred and seventy euros)
In an individual room – 580 € (five hundred and eighty euros)
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.