Corearte all’Italiana gives you the opportunity to spend 10 unforgettable days to explore the historic cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, among others. Of course, without forgetting music!
The tour will be held on the different cities of Italy from 4 to 13 of May 2020 .
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Tour activities will begin on Monday, 4 of May, 2020 with the arrival of choirs in Rome.
- Monday 4/5 – Arrival and welcome, visit to Rome, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Fontana di Trevi
- Tuesday 5/5 – Visit to the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica. Free afternoon
- Wednesday 6/5 – Visit to the Coliseum, Roman Forum and Concert
- Thursday 7/5 – Visit to Assisi, San Francisco Basilica and Concert
- Friday 8/5 – Visit to San Gimignano, Tuscany Wine Experience and Arrival in Florence.
- Saturday 9/5 – Visit to Florence, free time.
- Sunday 10/5 – Visit to Pisa: Tower and Baptistery, free time and concert
- Monday 11/5 – Visit to Venice
- Tuesday 12/5 – Visit to Murano, free time in Venice and concert
- Wednesday 13/5 – Departure to Rome
- Group minimum of 30 people
- Registration will be paid in 3 installments
- First payment before january 15, 2020 (350 euros)
- Second payment before march 15, 2020 (450 euros)
- Last payment: upon arrival (outstanding balance according to the number of members and chosen accommodation)
- These amounts are per person and are in euros.
Triple occupancy room – 1900 € (one thousand nine hundred euros)
Double occupancy room – 1950 € (one thousand nine hundred fifty euros)
Single occupancy room – 2200 € (Two thousand two hundred euros)
Triple occupancy room – 1600 € (one thousand six hundred euros)
Double occupancy room – 1650 € (one thousand six hundred fifty euros)
Single occupancy room – 1950 € (one thousand nine hundred fifty euros)
- Accommodations on 3 star and 4 star Hotels (Rome, Assisi, Florence, and Treviso), 10 days and 9 nights (from 4 May until breakfast on 13 May)
- Transfers in contracted bus
- Half-board (9 meals) without beverages
- Concert productions
- Visits to Rome, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano, Venice…
- Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum Entrances
- Wine Experience in Tuscany
- Transfers to San Marco and Murano in Venice
- Staff along the entire tour
- Plane tickets
- Insurance: The organization has obligatory liability insurance for the event but accepts no responsibility in the case of any accidents and/or illnesses that may occur to participants or companions during its duration, which is why it is mandatory that each participant travel with their individual insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.