Corearte all’Italiana gives you the opportunity to spend 10 unforgettable days to explore the historic cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, among others. Of course, without forgetting music!
The tour will be held on the different cities of Italy from 3 to 12 of May 2021 .
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Tour activities will begin on Monday, 3 of May, 2021 with the arrival of choirs in Rome.
- Monday 3/5 – Arrival and welcome, visit to Rome, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Fontana di Trevi
- Tuesday 4/5 – Visit to the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica. Free afternoon
- Wednesday 5/5 – Visit to the Coliseum, Roman Forum and Concert
- Thursday 6/5 – Visit to Assisi, San Francisco Basilica and Concert
- Friday 7/5 – Visit to San Gimignano, Tuscany Wine Experience and Arrival in Florence.
- Saturday 8/5 – Visit to Florence, free time.
- Sunday 9/5 – Visit to Pisa: Tower and Baptistery, free time and Concert
- Monday 10/5 – Visit to Venice
- Tuesday 11/5 – Visit to Murano, free time in Venice and Concert
- Wednesday 12/5 – Departure to Rome
- Group minimum of 30 people
- Payment of registration fees shall be done in 4 installments
- 1st installment before 15 November 2020 – 250 € (two hundred and fifty euros)
- 2nd installment before 15 January 2021 – 350 € (three hundred and fifty euros)
- 3rd installment before 15 March 2021 – 450 € (four hundred and fifty euros).
- Last payment: upon arrival (outstanding balance according to the number of members and chosen accommodation).
- These amounts are per person and are in euros.
Triple occupancy room – 1900 € (one thousand nine hundred euros)
Double occupancy room – 1950 € (one thousand nine hundred fifty euros)
Single occupancy room – 2200 € (Two thousand two hundred euros)
Triple occupancy room – 1600 € (one thousand six hundred euros)
Double occupancy room – 1650 € (one thousand six hundred fifty euros)
Single occupancy room – 1950 € (one thousand nine hundred fifty euros)
- Accommodations on 3 star and 4 star Hotels (Rome, Assisi, Florence, and Treviso), 10 days and 9 nights (from 3 May until breakfast on 12 May)
- Transfers in contracted bus
- Half-board (9 meals) without beverages
- Concert productions
- Visits to Rome, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano, Venice…
- Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum Entrances
- Wine Experience in Tuscany
- Transfers to San Marco and Murano in Venice
- Staff along the entire tour
- Plane tickets
- Insurance: The organization has obligatory liability insurance for the event but accepts no responsibility in the case of any accidents and/or illnesses that may occur to participants or companions during its duration, which is why it is mandatory that each participant travel with their individual insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.