Because there is always a reason to visit Barcelona, Corearte offers you one more.
During Easter Week come to Barcelona to participate in a STAGE of religious music, taught by excellent masters of the international scene.
Rehearse with singers from all over the world and sing in one of the most important basilicas in Europe.
From April 15 to 18, 2019, we will hold intensive rehearsals with Josep Prats (BARCELONA) as principal guest conductor
The work will focus on the preparation of a religious music program, consisting of works by Spanish and Catalan composers.
In addition, you will have time to enjoy walks around the city, shopping or visiting museums.
It will be held in the city of Barcelona between April 15 and 18, 2019.
Spanish and English
Choral groups or individual singers are invited to participate in this Religious Music Stage scheduled for Easter Week.
The choir or individual participants who want to participate must send before February 15 the registration form and a brief curriculum of the choir and its director, or of the singer.
The organization, Corearte, will provide the works to be studied, which will be worked with the teacher Josep Prats.
The work sessions will be the main activity of this Stage.
We will work with the other participants and with the invited teachers.
The rehearsals are carried out in 4 days and add up to a total of 20 rehearsals hours.
There will be a general rehearsal before the closing concert, in which the works worked will be interpreted.
The stage for the realization of the concert is chosen for its acoustic quality and its cultural and / or architectural interest, thus providing an opportunity for the participating choirs to sing in an emblematic space of the city of Barcelona.
Stage activities begin on Monday, April 15 at 2:00 pm, so participants are asked to arrive before that time. This program is provisional and may undergo some changes.
- Monday 15/4: Accreditations, rehearsals
- Tuesday 16/4: Visit to Barcelona and rehearsals
- Wednesday 17/4: Visit to Barcelona and rehearsals
- Thursday 18/4: Rehearsals and concert
Theregistrationoftheparticipantsmust be paid in twoinstallments. Thesemust be done accordingtothescheduleofdeadlinesindicatedbelow:
These prices are per person and in euros.
- Rehearsals with the Maestro Josep Prats.
- Concerts in spaces of acoustic quality for the choral music.
- Certificate of participation in theStage.
- Airline tickets or land transport
- Entrances to museums, visits and other cultural or recreational activities with cost.
- Insurance: The organization of the Festival has a Civil Liability Insurance for the event but will not be liable in case of accidents and / or illnesses that may occur during the event, so it is mandatory that each participant travel with their own individual insurance
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.