Enjoy the summer with music!
Come and share with us the Choral Music Summer Camp with your group or individually, you will have a great time!
You will meet new friends from other countries, have a lot of fun, and above all, music!
Enjoy choral singing workshops and a wide variety of outdoor activities. You cannot miss it! Places are limited and are awarded in order of registration.
From 29 of June to 4 of July 2021 in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
Spanish, English and Portuguese
The Musical Summer Camps are aimed at children and teenagers, between 7 and 17 years with musical interest or members of a choir.
Registration can be both individual and as a choir. Places are limited and are awarded on a first come first served basis.
Choirs wishing to participate in The Musical Summer Camps must send to the organization:
- Registration form
- Brief curriculum of the choir and its director
- Recent recording with two works from their repertoire
- Recent photo of the group and its director
The organization, Corearte, provides an electronic keyboard, congas, cajon and drum set. If the choir needs other instruments, should be provided by themselves.
The repertoire for the different performances of the Summer Camps, must be sent before 31 May 2021.
The organization will send to each choir the concert venues and times beforehand.
As a Choral Music Summer Camp, we give the utmost importance to musical workshops, where boys and girls can improve their vocal technique and enjoy the experience of working with great directors.
Musical workshops are held every day and are supervised by members of Corearte. At the end of the week, on Friday, 5th of July, we perform a closing concert where all parents, siblings and friends are invited to participate!
And for those who come from abroad, the concert will be broadcasted live via our website!
The venues for the concerts are chosen for their sound quality and cultural and/or architectural interest, thus providing an opportunity for participants choirs to sing in emblematic places of the city of Tenerife.
The activities of the Choral Summer Camp begin Tuesday 29 June at 15:00.
The schedule will be adjusted as registrations are confirmed.
This program is provisional and subject to change:
- Tuesday 29/6: Welcome, inaugural workshops and activities
- Wednesday 30/6: Workshops, visit to Tenerife and concert
- Thursday 1/7: Walks and afternoon at the beach
- Friday 2/7: Workshops, visit to Teide
- Saturday 3/7: training workshops, closing concert, closing meeting.
- Sunday 4/7: Breakfast and farewell colonies
The Choral Summer Camp is made in an ideal setting amidst nature and away from the everyday environment.
Every evening we split into different groups and play activities. Each group will have their monitors assigned, as our stated rules, at least one monitor for every 30 children.
The activities we do in our colonies are as follows:
- Track and Field Games
- Make Your Own T-Shirt
- Percussion workshop
- Outdoor cinema
- Football games
- Pool games
- Afternoon at the beach
- Evening activities
Each member of the participating delegations, including choir director, must pay following amount:
- 450 € (four hundred and fifty euros)
The price includes musical workshops, recreational activities, accommodation on full board meal plan in a 3-star hotel (from dinner on Tuesday 29 of June to breakfast on Sunday 4 of July)
Registration of delegations shall be paid in two installments:
- First installment – 15 April, 225 € (two hundred and twenty-five euros)
- Second installment – 29 June, 225 € (two hundred and twenty-five euros)
Along with the last installment (at the time of arrival) extra costs requested by members of the choir, as double or single rooms, extra days, transportation, transfers, etc., must be paid.
- Registration and Festival Materials
- Accommodations in 3-star hotel in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife in half board.
- Taxes and fees.
- 6 hours of training in choral workshops.
- Concerts and rehearsal spaces for groups, depending on availability.
- Participant guide tours, curriculums and teachers participating choirs, schedule of activities, etc.
- Certificates of participation in the Festival and workshops.
- A staff member from Corearte that will accompany the group throughout their stay.
Choirs arriving before dinner on Tuesday June 29 or leaving after breakfast on Sunday July 4 should consult prices for accommodation and meals.
Choirs that do not transfer in their own bus, must ask the Organization for the cost of transportation during the Festival and transfers airport-hotel-airport.
The need for a bus must be requested to Corearte before June 1, 2021.
- Plane tickets (airfare).
- Transportation during the Festival.
- Entrance fees to museums, tours and other cultural or recreational activities.
The Festival has a Compulsory Insurance of Civil Liability for the event but is not responsible for accidents and / or illnesses that may occur during the Festival to participants, so it is mandatory that each participant and companions travel with your individual health insurance.
You can register to any of our Coral Festivals through this form. You can also register by sending us the information to our email email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to specify the details of your participation.